Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally back!

It's been a while since I last posted here.  I can't believe 3 months have already gone by!

The last part of my pregnancy was difficult, but the delivery was surprisingly easy.  My daughter is beautiful, though she brought a lot of changes with her, as every new child does.  My son adjusted to her and accepted her pretty quickly.  He's great with her and I hope this is a sign of how things will be between them.

I returned to work a couple weeks ago, and am slowly readjusting to the schedule.  I'm also slowly getting back into putting together bentos.

So... today I hope to post the bentos and fun foods I've made thus far this week.  Each will have it's own entry, most likely, so bear with me.  I'm still trying to get this blog's new settings.

No comments: