Friday, May 6, 2011

Bento Meals: 5/6/11

As my previous post mentioned, I am trying to rekindle my interest in eating by cooking foods I tended to enjoy making (and consuming) at my previous apartment.  So... without further ado...

Dinner:  Bibimbap
Containing:
Poached egg
Seasoned gochujang
Aehobak Namul (recipe: Click Here)
Seasoned ground beef (leftover bland burrito meat w/ bulgogi flavoring added... turned out very well)
Seasoned and sauted veggies (separately: carrots, onions, cucumbers)
White rice 

Bento:  Bibimbap Lunch
Containing:
Leftover seasoned beef
Leftover Aehobak Namul
Leftover seasoned gochujang
Shredded cabbage and carrots
White rice

Bento:  Cucumber NaengGuk Breakfast
For base cucumber naengguk recipe:  Click Here



1 comment:

Recipesavants said...

Thank you so much for sharing this delicious recipe. I had tried this and it was amazing. Keep us updated with more mouth watering recipes.