Friday, June 17, 2011

Bento Lunch: 6/16/11

Yesterday's bento was very tasty.  I didn't eat the fruit for my snack, but did eat the yogurt.  I loved how the salad stuffed raw peppers turned out and will be doing that again.  I was able to eat them with my hands with no mess, which is always an added bonus on busy days.  Even the smoked sausage filled mushrooms were good too, but really, the peppers were fantastic.

Lunch Bento:
4 mushroom caps w/ 1 Hillshire Farms Lit'l Smokies beef sausage (cut into 4 pieces, inserted into mushroom caps)
3 Hillshire Farms Lit'l Smokies beef sausages (uncut)
1 salad stuffed green pepper (cut in half and stuffed with leftover salad mixed with grated sharp cheddar and bacon-ranch dressing)
3/4 tomato cut into wedges

Packed Snacks:
Cantaloupe pieces w/ blueberries
Greek Yogurt - Mango or Cherry
Orange

No comments: